Thursday, July 17, 2008

For You Mom..



Well here it is. Me and all my glory. You are asking yourself, "Why? Why would you put that up?" Well I promised my Mom. So here you are Mom. I hope you are happy!(just kidding)





Let me just give you a little background for this picture.... I loved this outfit. I wore it everywhere!!I mean everywhere! This is at my Grandma Brinkman's house. I thought I was Wonder Women. Sometimes I wish I still thought that way. I definitely wish I could fit in that outfit again.(heehee sorry for the visual.) Anyway, wasn't it great to be a kid!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's HOTTT!!!! How funny! I wish I had n outfit like that!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

YAYA! You pulled out the underoos picture. I'm so proud of you and I love it. Especially the boots!

Jessie said...

Did you keep that outfit for your kids?

It may even be worth some money! ;)

Allen said...

So wears nates superman one?

dena4kids said...

mom you look so cute!!!!!=)

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed