Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Locks of Love.


Emma needed a haircut so we decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love. So here she is getting her 13 inch ponytail cut off.(yes I said 13 inches.=)
(sorry these pics were taken with my phone.)

Emma is thinking,"Oh CRAP!What have I done!"

Too late now!

After we got her hair cut we went to the garden to water it, so this is it without being styled. Pretty cute huh? Emma loves her new do.

Don't worry Nathan will start talking to me eventually!=)

Just kidding!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

good for her! how brave to get that much hair chopped off. She's cute enough to pull it off

big8smiley said...

Her new do is so cute! I love that you had her donate it - what a great experience for her. :) I donated mine a couple of times too! Don't you just wish you could follow your donated hair and see where it ends up?

WhettenWild said...

Oh my word! That's a lot of hair to cut off! How do you both like it? Is it easier to do? Did she get bangs too? I love her bangs!

dena4kids said...

she loves it because no more tangles!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

HOLY CRAP I can't believe you let her cut that much off! When I saw that picture of her hair lopped off I was like, whoa, they cut it off past the pony? Holy S! I'm glad she likes it!

Jen said...

Very cute! I love the new hair!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed