Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summertime?

You know what we do...well we celebrate the glorious day of my birth. I turned 35. People have asked me if it was time to have my mid life crisis yet...hah.. haa...haa..(that is a Woody from Toystory laugh by the way)I will have you know I was very happy to turn 35. I thought I was turning 36.. so see.. hahaa suckers I am a year younger than I thought I was! (I told my teachers I would never use math growing up and I am sticking to my guns!=)
Anywho, for my birthday Nathan won a weekend in the Queen city of Charlotte, NC. So here are some pics...
every trip we go on I take one of Nathan in the car. Here are the tickets for the baseball game.
the Queen City.
We were right at the SC/NC line. So of course we had to go to the welcome center.
As you can see welcome centers are another obsession of mine. I don't know maybe it is all the free pamphlets they give you, because I have about a million of them!
This is our room. Nice TV. (even though I read all weekend. Nathan liked it.)
At the stadium.
Throwing up gang signs. Word to your mother.
This is the meal that poisoned Nathan on Sat.
I know crappy pic, but we got to watch the game from our sky box. Leather couches, popcorn, peanuts, drinks, our own attendant. Nice!
Oh and they had these cute baseballs we took home for the kids. Don't worry they are foam.
Me chillin before the game.
Nathan and Sweet Caroline one of the mascots.
I titled this one...Dude what is in that drink? Or where can I get one?
The home team won 3 to 2. It was a good game.
Oh yeah it was a fireworks night.=)




So needless to say I had a AWESOME birthday!=)

1 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude, what IS in that drink?? That was a seriously awesome birthday trip.

p.s. ask Nathan if he'll take over some camera duty next time so we can see the both of ya ;).

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed