Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Kennethisms

Time to time my brother can be really clever.=) So as I am sure he won't add you as a friend, believe me I have tried, I thought I would post some of his facebook updates for you to enjoy:


Kenneth R Brinkman is your book of the month.

Kenneth R Brinkman should be a travel agent, because he's always canceling peoples ego trips.

Kenneth R Brinkman is constantly telling strangers, "I'm pretty sure I smell milk."

Kenneth R Brinkman is wondering so whatcha, whatcha, whatcha want. Got on the addidas warm up suit on kicking it straight old school.

Kenneth R Brinkman has a pretty good net, but just can't seem to catch a break.

Kenneth R Brinkman thinks that some good advice is to never start a land war in Asia, and never trust a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Kenneth R Brinkman can bench press a house, but only one rep, any more your asking for trouble. I knew a witch who I believe was from the north. She tried it more then once and was killed by a redneck, and her little dog too. Not so good times!

Nice ones Kenneth!

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude, if I had half the brain your brother had, I might be able to come up with half as good of stuff.

KateBannet said...

Alternatively, you might begin at a more complex level of analysis. For example, you might search for and distinguish between kinds of humor in the two tales and their sources in Boccaccio or the Roman de la Rose: banter, wordplay, bawdy jokes, pranks, burlesque, satire, etc. More help with essays here http://www.uk.essay-writing-place.com.

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed