Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Man's best friend?

Whoever said dogs were a man's best friend never met this kitty! Oreo has been wonderful! She is already using the litter box, knock on wood, and she loves attention! She loves to cuddle Nathan, and has become partial to him.We did have a scare yesterday when Noah dropped her because she scratched him. She started meowing her head off, and wouldn't walk on one of her legs. I was freaking out!! So as the day went on she started limping on it, and today she is just limping a little. Sigh...that was close! She is a really good cat, and I know she was meant for us. Nathan is really funny with her, and I just never thought he would EVER want a cat. Looks like I was wrong.



1 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Poor little kitty! We could never get a cat (well right now) 'cause the boys would kill it. I swear.

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed