Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas comes early to the Harward Home.

Yep this is what we did today! Can you believe it! The funny part is I was going to decorate last week. I don' t know what has gotten into me!=) This is part of my snowman collection. I love snowmen, snow women, snow babies, you name it!

Here is the tree. I could only find 2 strands of lights...so this is a work in progress.


As is the mantel. My grandmother made this little cuties. I should have gotten a close up for ya. Maybe next time.

Welcome to the Harward Home!!!





I forgot all about these snowflakes. I bought them last year, they were like a dollar. So it felt like Christmas finding all my good deals that I got at the end of the season.(placemats, cookie jars, trees, etc...)




Do I have to say it?LOL!!!
(I found this beauty at a thrift shop.25 cents.=)

6 comments:

big8smiley said...

I'm really offended by your flaky snowman. I mean, come ON!!! :)

You seriously went all out!!! I can't believe you have your tree up and everything. Jeremy would flip out - even though we went and cut ours down yesterday. I do like all your decorations, though. They are so cute! Just the ones you showed in the pictures are double what I own all together. One day I'll have a better collection. That's what I keep telling myself.

So are your kids just excited out of their minds for Christmas now your house is all decked out? It reminds me of how much fun pulling out our few decorations at Ricks before we all left for 2 weeks. We had to start early because we weren't going to be around very long. Thanks for sharing. :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh man you're a bad influence! I have to hold out until the day after Thanksgiving Dena! Gosh. I don't know if I can wait that long. . . I love the things your grandma made! So cute. And, I do have to say I love the sign on the bottom. I saw that at the one store in Calabash, you know the one? I love it. But I am not a flake! alright, I am.

Jen said...

I love it. I got my things out of the attic yesterday. Don't know when I'll actually get them out! I guess I could have you come over and help me! LOL!

Heidi said...

nice! I'll be waiting for thanksgiving before decorating. But i am excited to do it this year.

ashley said...

i must be THE only Christmas decorator, slacker. we hold out until mid December. seriously, it's too much pressure. i am already on a count down to get things made, i don't need a constant reminder in my face. ba hum bug.

Marti Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I always get picked on because I decorate the day after Thanksgiving!!! Now I know I am not the only one!! I just love the feeling the Christmas decorations bring into the house. We don't have much in the way of decorations yet....we are still building our decor...but it is such a nice feeling!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed