Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm a little teapot....

This is one of my FAVORITE birthday presents. I LOVE teapots and teacups.

You can't really tell with my camera, but it is navy on the top. I think it looks like something they would have in Biltmore house.
I have always wanted to have a teaparty and a book club night so now maybe I will! Thanks for the AWESOME present!(you know who you are!)

here is my 4th of July topperI really like it, but it still need to be quilted.
I don'tknow if you can see it but on the back of the topper it has the Pledge of Allegiance.The next one I will do is for my MIL. Then on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!



3 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Love the teapot! You are getting so fancy! I love Americana stuff. I can't wait to see what you do next.

big8smiley said...

I had no idea you were into teapots! That set is so cool. :) It's so fancy - you for sure have to have a party. What better excuse?

I love the patriotic quilt. You do such a good job!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh love the table topper AND the teapot! Sooo cute! Love it!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed