Friday, June 20, 2008

HOLIDAY!



My Mom is one of the nicest, and sweetest person in the world. Especially when she VOLUNTEERS, yes I said volunteers to take the rug rats for a night at her house. Then doesn't bring them back till late the next day. Sigh. Sniff..sniff..I love ya MOM! Anywho I am sure you are wondering what exciting and magical things happened while the kids were away. Well for starters I found my sanity! Well what little I had left, which I tell you isn't alot! (but we'll take it am I right ladies?) Oh yeah I slept in, sort of. I watched a movie all by myself. Yep I know magical and exciting. (Oh by the by DON'T, and I mean DON'T watch P.S. I love you UNLESS you want to cry four 3 hours straight. I don't mean a tear or two either, I am talking about opening the flood gates!) All in all it sounds pretty boring when you write it all out, but trust me it was heaven on earth.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude you've got a nice mom!! Pass her on over this way, could ya? ;)

Jen said...

Calgon, take me away too!!! Red Rover, Red Rover send Judy right on over!!!!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed