Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10-3 BABY!!!!


I just have to give my shout out to the Panthers!WOOOWHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! They played a great game last night!
We went to watch it over at Momma Brinkmans. (she has satellite we don't.) So the whole fam went to have a sleepover. Yep you read that right...all of us. It was a lot of fun. Me and the kids got there at about 6:30 or 7:00pm. Kelly was already there with her kids.(don't worry she didn't stay.) Nathan came after work, so he got there shortly after the kickoff. It was a great game!!! So Dena' MVP's of the game were....... Diangelo Williams #34 and Jonathon Stewart #28. Great game guys..sniff..sniff...it was beautiful....sigh....=)
Don't worry Peppers. You're still our #1.(teehee.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

woot woot, go PANTHERS!!!! Still think we should donate toys to the mentally handicapped kids though!

Mandi said...

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Kelly does NOT read your blog. LOL!

Marti Family said...

I am and always will be a Pat's fan, but I guess I am a little happy for the home team. Just a little....a very little. :) I love coming on your page and hearing Cartman's Oh Holy Night...I totally have to add that to my page. Cracks me up!

big8smiley said...

Very nice. I saw that they were playing and thought of you - and with good reason! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed