Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10-3 BABY!!!!


I just have to give my shout out to the Panthers!WOOOWHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! They played a great game last night!
We went to watch it over at Momma Brinkmans. (she has satellite we don't.) So the whole fam went to have a sleepover. Yep you read that right...all of us. It was a lot of fun. Me and the kids got there at about 6:30 or 7:00pm. Kelly was already there with her kids.(don't worry she didn't stay.) Nathan came after work, so he got there shortly after the kickoff. It was a great game!!! So Dena' MVP's of the game were....... Diangelo Williams #34 and Jonathon Stewart #28. Great game guys..sniff..sniff...it was beautiful....sigh....=)
Don't worry Peppers. You're still our #1.(teehee.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

woot woot, go PANTHERS!!!! Still think we should donate toys to the mentally handicapped kids though!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Kelly does NOT read your blog. LOL!

Marti Family said...

I am and always will be a Pat's fan, but I guess I am a little happy for the home team. Just a little....a very little. :) I love coming on your page and hearing Cartman's Oh Holy Night...I totally have to add that to my page. Cracks me up!

big8smiley said...

Very nice. I saw that they were playing and thought of you - and with good reason! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed