Thursday, December 18, 2008

Confession.


I saw the funniest commercial today. Burger King is running new spots showing people who have never had a Whopper in their lives, crazy to think about huh!!! Well these people are from places like remote tops of mountains and have more goats than teeth if you know what I mean. The spot goes on to call these people "whopper virgins" well I'm just here to confess that I Nathan Harward, more affectionately known as BIG NATE to my homeboys, for obvious reasons, am a A-1, bona fide Whopper WHORE! There I said it, I step from the shadows and face the light. I'm a dirty, dirty boy!!!!!


P.S. I was eating one while I wrote this.

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

ROTFL! Dude I guess I'm a whopper whore, as is Jeff. We love them dang things. Heck, maybe I'll go get myself one, right about now.

big8smiley said...

Um . . . I've never had a whopper. However, I did try the whopper jr. within this past year and those are pretty tasty!

dena4kids said...

Renee girl I am in shock and awe. I don't even know what to say to someone who has not had a whopper. Girl leave those goats and come down from the mountain!!!!! N

Jen said...

Way to go, Whopper, Whore! Love them, and actually I wish BK had an indoor play area cause McD's is starting to get funky here lately!

Kory said...

i LOVE the Whopper Jr! i can't believe that there are people who have never had one, or even gone to Burger King for that matter. but i guess not everyone in the world is as lucky as we are. :)

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed