Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Go on and cry about it!

OK yesterday was the hot dog party out at the ward garden. It sounded like a really fun time. "What?" you ask. "Don't you know if it was a good time?" NO I DON"T!! Me and my family were taking a leisure stroll down hwy 64 as we started to notice some smoke gently billowing out of the front of our hood. Yip-peeey! So anyway Nathan had to spend the whole time at church trying to fix the car. IT SUCKS@#@#@@#!! I am so tired of fixing cars! Whew....OK I feel better now. Sorry for the rant there. Anywho, I decided that I can either yell, and scream all day at everyone for no reason, other than being stressed, or I can go ahead and cry about it. You can probably guess which one I will choose.Sniff...Sniff....

2 comments:

Jen said...

That sucks Dena! I know I would've been crazy! Let us know if you guys need anything!

Mandi said...

Car problems SUCK! So did you get home in that car last night? Did you figure out what was leaking?


P.S. I still smell like campfire. Better go shower :).

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed