Monday, April 7, 2008

Big hands need gloves too!!!!


Hello folks! I know it has been awhile, but I have been contemplating a lawsuit against the Revlon corporation. Needless to say I'm upset.I am sure you are asking why, well I'll tell ya...This afternoon as I was helping my beautiful wife in preparation to help dye her hair, I mixed the solutions as instructed,as she prepared her hair. I went to remove the handy dandy safety gloves conveniently attached to the instruction paperwork. I started removing the gloves with joyful glee in anticipation of helping my wonderful wife with this small science project.Little did I know that the evil conglomerate Revlon (this bring us to my lawsuit) doesn't think that big girls need gloves too.Being 6ft2in, 350lbs struggled to place the gloves on my over sized man hands with no success.What if I was a cross dresser, what if I needed to dye my hair, what if I was alone What would I do?!!Well I say to you Revlon,"No more!No more shall the tyranny of tiny gloves persecute those with giant man hands!"

CC:CEO REVLON

PS
Attention Mr. or Mrs. CEO person I am forwarding this to my attorney Lawrence Eggerton.Because he knows how to fight for my rights.=)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

ROFL! hahaha that is true...one size does not fit all! Natalia you are so funny and sweet to help your wife. I hope Lawrence can help you. ;)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

ROTFL!!! Oh I love it. What a sweet husband who'll dye their wive's hair. I want to see a picture of trying to get those gloves on!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oops sorry it posted twice.?.

Jen said...

How funny! Jesse would NEVER agree to help me dye my hair. Let me know what happens with "the gloves!"

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed