Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love My Husband!


*Warning***This is going to get really sappy girls so you might not want to read anymore than this.***
That being said, I really love my husband. I am sure you are thinking,"OK what has he done?Or what has she done?"Nothing really,I am so grateful for his sacrifice everyday of getting up before the butt crack of dawn and going to work. Lifting heavy boxes and all kinds of crap then having to deal with jerks on the road all day. I am grateful he can handle it! Then to come home to all this crazy and still be loving and wonderful! I know I am being cheesy, but I just can't help it. Nathan is my best friend. I know I can tell him anything and we can work it out together. What a blessing he is for me, and I guess this is for him more than anyone else, so Nathan I love you!!!!!xxxoooo

5 comments:

Jen said...

How Sweet!!!! MBN!!!! J/K!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Okay what does MBN mean? I'm slow . . . Aw. That was so sweet! I've been thinking the same thing-- I feel soo bad Jeff works his life away to support us. And he WANTS me to stay home! What a great guy. P.S. NATHAN thanks so much for moving that huge piano! I owe you BIG time. You guys are great. Love ya!

Heidi said...

AWW AIN'T that sweet! BFF's hee hee.You guys are so cute.

Jen said...

I had to think for a bit about that one, Mandi....M ust B e N ice! I'm a bum hole!

Mandi said...

hello my name is mandi, this is kind of random, but I came across your blog, my maiden name is harward, just thought I would say hi. you have a cute family, anyway hi! lol

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed