Sunday, April 6, 2008

Watching Conference

Today was general conference. Luckily we were able to not only hear but watch it on line. We were so happy that we did! So Nathan pulled the love seat from the living room and put it in our room, and we sat there as a family and watched conf. Well watching at home did have its drawbacks. Such as, Noah leaving every 5 seconds to get some thing to eat. Nate whining about not being able to play on the wii.Eliza doing who knows what, and Emma...OK well Emma was pretty good.(one out of four right.)Well I tried to get Noah to fall asleep and ended up falling asleep myself for the end of President Monson's talk during the 1st session today.I was upset with myself, but what can ya do? How do you get kids to watch conf.?I just don't know how. I even printed out a packet of stuff to keep them busy,and it worked through the first two minutes. Oh well by the end of the 1st session the last man standing so to speak was Nathan. I guess I will just have to read what I missed in the Ensign.
I hope the boys got something out of conference.=)

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw. Those are cute little pics. I don't even try to get my kids to watch conference; is this wrong? I'd rather have them run off and play at this age so I can watch uninterrupted. My bad. . .

Jen said...

What a fun time the boys had! They look so relaxed!

Heidi said...

I have no idea how to get kids to watch. I had Autumn down for her nap so i could watch the first session and then put on Elmo during the second and that only partly worked. I guess that's why they record it and write it up in the Ensign. :)

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed