Saturday, April 5, 2008

sorry I got excited!

Anyway as I was saying...having sisters can be dangerous. Nate and Noah came into our room yesterday with these outfits. Nice huh! Nathan was in shock and I just simply said,"Oh dear." The boy thought they were the meanest, toughest, baddest vampires you have ever seen. They even did their "don't me with me faces!" I guess you just have to laugh at the outfits these two have come up with. I won't worry about it until they get to be about 15. Then I will worry.=)

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love it!! Hee hee. I oughta show you the pics of Jamison in a dress. Yeah I don't care but Jeff sure freaks.

Heidi said...

Those outfits are FAB-U-LOUS! I love it! I tried to dress my little brother up...but it happened only once. we both got yelled at and never did it again.

BTW I can't imagine Nathan with a shaved head!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed