Saturday, April 19, 2008

LIFES TOO SHORT!!!!!

Life is much too short to hate somebody for something stupid. Full disclosure, I'm pissed off @ a bud of mine for something he said about my family. I don't know if he meant it to hurt or if he was just kidding or something along those lines. Needless to say he knew I was upset and ready to drag his a** through the mud and back. He said he didn't mean to offend but I left in a tissy!!!
That night I was reading, not as I often do, and came across a quote by Brigham Young, it basically said "any man who takes offense when offense is not given is a fool!" I called my friend of 11 years and told him I was sorry and that I Loved him and hope we could forgive and forget. It's funny in life how things pop-up to smack you in the face! Well as my mom has always said, "life's to short to waste energy on being mad at somebody" mommas always right!!!!!!

Nathan(aka natalie)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Totally agree with you Nat! life is too short! Mama is always right!

Blast from the past

and all things denotes there is a God....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed